Acupuncture is a (treatment complementary medical practice) used for alleviation of pain and disfunctions by insertion of very thin needles through the patient’s skin at specific points on the body.
The effects of acupuncture is explained by anatomic, histologic, embriologic, biophysical, biochemical, neurophysiologic and physiologic mechanisms. Its effectiveness on pain is published by many scientific clinical studies.
It is revealed by controlled clinical studies that acupuncture is significantly more effective than placebo in different painful conditions and in chronic pain is as effective as comparison with morphine.
Its side effects and complications are very seldom.
The Diseases Cured by Acupuncture According to WHO
- Migraine and headache
- Fascial paralysis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Dupuytrens contracture
- Meniere’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ancylosing spondylitis
- Fibromyalgia, Behçets disease, Lupus, Raynoud’s disease, Tennis elbow
- Osteoarthritis, Servical and lumbar disc hernias, Knee, Hip and Shoulder pain (Diseases of muscles, bones and joints)
- Stress, Depression, Sleeping disorders, Physicosomatic disorders.
- Chronic fatique syndrome, Hand- foot neuralgias, Excessive sweat
- Afts, Tooth (dental) pain, Gingivitis, Oesophagus and cardia spasm, gastritis, Ulcer, Constipation, Diarrhea, Colitis.
- Enuresis nocturna, Systitis, menstruation disorders, Dysmenorrhea
- Guatr, Diabetes mellitus.
- Acne, Psoriasis, Zona and its complications, Urticaria, Egzema, Allergy.
- Diseases of heart and blood, Tachicardia, The Correction of abnormal heart rhythms, hypertension ( raised blood pressure ) , hypotension.
- Smoking, Alcohol addiction